fredag 8 februari 2008

Living Elaine - Episode 23

Things You May or May Not Know About Me

Four things about me that you may or may not have
known in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. projektledare
2. charkuteribiträde
3. korvkiosksexpedit
4. programmerare

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Top Gun
3. Alla Astrid Lindgrens filmer
4. Sällskapsresan

Four places I have lived:
1. Uppsala
2. Malmö
3. Lund
4. Shanghai

Four TV Shows that I like:
1. Sex and the City
2. House
3. Miami Vice
4. En röst i natten

Four places I have been:
1. Los Angeles
2. Beijing
3. Frankfurt
4. Åre

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Indiskt
2. Thai
3. Tacos
4. Lasagne

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. På en solig strand
2. På en nice bar
3. I stallet
4. I New York

Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Få ordning på jobb-fronten
2. Träna lite oftare
3. Leva
4. Dolly Parton 14-Juni

"And then a hero comes along"

Inga kommentarer: